The Get Involved Group’s Monthly Round-Up Newsletter
The Get Involved Group (GIG) sends out their round-up newsletter every month. It’s always filled to the brim with lots of project updates, ways you can get involved with disability issues, events, activities and news articles from across the city and beyond!
Click this link to view the current round-up newsletter
If you would like to receive our newsletter to keep in touch with what’s going on around Brighton and Hove for disabled people and their carers, then please contact the GIG team on the details below:
Email – email@example.com / Phone/text – 01273 208 934 / 07795 904 179
The newsletter is compiled predominantly by our volunteer team who research content to include, and collate information sent in from GIG members and Possability People staff and volunteers as well external organisations and activity providers.
We want to hear from you!
- Are you having issues accessing health services?
- Have you been visiting a new group or attend meetings that you think other disabled people would be interested in?
- Would you like to raise awareness of your own health condition?
- Do you have a question you’d like to ask other disabled people?
- Are there any topics you’d like to see as the theme of a GIG meeting?
Then give the GIG team a shout out and we’ll include your views and thoughts in our newsletter and at our meetings. Call 01273 20 89 34, or email firstname.lastname@example.org