NHS Feedback, Concerns and Complaints
Wednesday 2 November 2016, 2pm – 5pm
Friends Meeting House, Ship Street, Brighton, BN1 1AF
The GIG held a consultation meeting on the topic of NHS Feedback, Concerns and Complaints to hear your views on how to improve the complaints and feedback system for everyone in the city.
The Brighton and Hove Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) who commission local NHS services wanted to know the following from local disabled people and their carers:
- Whether people have used the NHS Complaints process, and what their experience was;
- If they have, were there any difficulties, or what worked well
- If they haven’t, are there any real or perceived barriers ?
- If people do have experiences they would like to feed back (positive or negative) how would they feel most comfortable doing so?
- How can we best gather feedback about care and services?
Agenda – agenda-02-11-16
Minutes – coming soon!
Powerpoint Presentation –